Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Saya rindu anak2 saya yg disana...

Bukan hari2 lain tak rindu... Tapi hari ni rindu tu ade lebih sikit..feeling lebihla...so saya nak tulis surat untuk dua orang puteri saya yg jauh di mata tapi dekat dihati..

As salam my dear darling A&K,

I'm writing this letter just to tell both of you that at this point of time I miss you so much..I think about both of you a lot today.. How i miss our time together.. I miss waking you up in the morning, i miss preparing your lunch box, i miss fetching and sending you to school, i miss our girls trip to bakery shop, i miss our girl time window shopping, i miss our lunch date together, i miss buying cupcakes and all those sweet mengarut foods with you, i miss shouting at you , i miss the time we spent food hunting, pizza, sushing, ambuyating, ice creaming, cupcaking, baking, pegi pasar malam, window shopping, gi makan mcd kat gadong, gi hua ho window shopping, gi axtivo buka puasa, gi swensen makan aiskrim, makan jolibee which adik love the nasi ayam n the gravy so much, to kedai www maet where kakak would want to buy benda2 kecik mengarut tapi mesti mummy reject..arghhhh kesimpulan nyer i miss both you so much...and i pray that our little family will stay together again soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home