achievement
what i achieve today.. as at 2:30pm?
N.O.T.H.I.N.G!
am I happy with that?
N.O!
What should I do then?
I.D.O.N.T K.N.O.W!
so how?
J.U.S.T L.E.A.V.E I.T A.S I.T I.S
By the way.. i am fasting today... ganti puasa ada 5 days lagi.. so today is the first day.. hopefully by nex week can settle.. ;) ..so berpuasa di office sambil menonton drama series dan tidur dengan nyamannya...
yesterday was fun.. we went hiking at tasek lama.. and for the first time,kids and hubby join me inside the jungle... aisyah said it was the best outing ever and ask us to bring her again today.. dj is talking non stop from outside,inside and outside again.. maybe she talk and talk and talk so that she will not feel tired.. atas bukit ni ade buaya yer daddy.. kalau jatuh bawah, masuk dalam lubang syaitan ye daddy.. hahhahahha that was funny... but she also enjoy it...mana tah dia dapat idea ade lubang syaitan kat dalam hutan.. banyak sangat tengok katun kut.. heheheheh
the other thing.. my 'office roomate' is still at mof.. almost 1 week dah ni.. n masih belum settle... apa nak jadik? bila agaknya dorang nak bagi green light ?sungguh T.A.K F.A.H.A.M!
Labels: family

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home